Kombu seaweed in STRIPS
- Eat as a vegetable or mix it with hashes, scrambled eggs and stir-fries.
- Use as an ingredient in salads or as a side dish for meat and fish: cook for 15 minutes and drain.
- In stuffing, pie fillings, pasties, croquets,… Cook for 15 minutes and add to the mixture.
Kombu seaweed in SHEETS
- Use as a vegetable.
- Ideal in the preparation of stews, casseroles, hotpots, sauces and rice.
- Add directly to the casserole.
- In stuffing or pie fillings, pasties, croquettes, cook for 15 minutes and add to the mixture.
* It contains alginic acid which softens the fibre in legumes, aiding with their digestion and reducing the cooking time.
Kombu seaweed in FLAKES, MEDIUM AND FINE GRAINS
- Kombu seaweed in flakes, medium and fine grains can be added to all kinds of cereals and pastas with very good results, re-mineralising and improving the gluten’s function.
- As a flavour intensifier to intensify stews.
- Adding a small amount of powdered Kombu seaweed to smoothies or juices ensures a high intake of vitamins and minerals: a good restorative for athletes.
- It can also be used to make infusions.
If you need more information, prices or if you have any queries, click here